Women in Space
Welcome to Women in Space!
Building diversity not only increases the talent pool but increases partnerships across military, civilian, and industry sectors. We want to be a platform for women in the space sector to develop programs and activities that support their professional development, including STEM outreach to students.
HOW TO JOIN:
Membership is free with your SFA membership. When joining, be sure to check the Women in Space option at the bottom of your SFA application. Already an SFA member? Go to your profile and you will find the option to join.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER:
The volunteer option on the SFA membership is to volunteer for SFA. To volunteer for Women in Space, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lois Wardell, Ph.D.
Women in Space Chair
Join the SFA
The Space Force Association is a way to get involved in the space community, inform policy, network with military, industry, and academic leaders, and create lasting partnerships for both individual and organizational benefit. The Space Force Association combines the expertise of senior leaders, operators, seasoned professionals, young people with fresh ideas, and anyone else on the space spectrum to create an organization that is committed to sustaining US dominance in space.
Benefits of Membership
- Early access to Space Warfighter Talks, Space Innovation Talks, and other audio and video exclusives
- Discount tickets to SFA-hosted events
- Direct access to our network of government, industry, and educational partners
- Vocational education and unique job opportunities from our corporate members
- A chance to amplify your voice in the debate over the future of the national space enterprise!