Gregg Walsh is Director of Growth at Two Six Technologies supporting mission Command and Control (C2) business. He has been engaged in numerous consulting assignments for federal government clients. His experience covers concept development, strategic planning, exercises, mission analysis, program management, and program acquisition. Mr. Walsh supported mission development and the stand-up of missile defense missions in the US, Europe, and Indo-Pacific. He was a foundational member of the team that created a space industry vertical at a global software company. His passion for helping startup companies in defense has led to mentoring more than a dozen companies that have successfully landed contracts with the US government.
Join the SFA
The Space Force Association is a way to get involved in the space community, inform policy, network with military, industry, and academic leaders, and create lasting partnerships for both individual and organizational benefit. The Space Force Association combines the expertise of senior leaders, operators, seasoned professionals, young people with fresh ideas, and anyone else on the space spectrum to create an organization that is committed to sustaining US dominance in space.
Benefits of Membership
- Early access to Space Warfighter Talks, Space Innovation Talks, and other audio and video exclusives
- Discount tickets to SFA-hosted events
- Direct access to our network of government, industry, and educational partners
- Vocational education and unique job opportunities from our corporate members
- A chance to amplify your voice in the debate over the future of the national space enterprise!